First Citizens Bank Customers:
Our bank is closely and calmly monitoring the recent developments and aware that the Coronavirus (COVID-
19) has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
President Trump and Governor Ivey have also declared a national and state (respectively) emergency.
First Citizens Bank is a very sound institution and as a reminder, your funds on deposit are safe and insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance (FDIC) program.
Our bank is prepared for just such an emergency with our internal pandemic plan, which is being executed as
Here are some measures we are taking on behalf of our customers, bank team and communities:
- Monitoring Center Disease Control (CDC) recommendations
- In constant touch with the FDIC and State Banking on real time updates
- Actively executing our internal pandemic plan
- We have some of our support staff scattered throughout the branches to minimize concentration
- Temporarily eliminating all non-essential face to face meetings
- Enhancing our cleaning and sanitization activities
Access to Accounts:
- We encourage you to access your online banking accounts as often as you wish-your money is very safe here at First Citizens Bank.
- Transfer money between accounts as necessary
- Optional to make loan payments online
- Pay Bills Online
- Access to Cash – Our ATM’s are there for you during or after banking hours
- All of these functions are available on your First Citizens Bank Mobile App
Our team has repetitively participated in pandemic drills, so we are well prepared for just such a notion that is before us as a state, country, and the world.
We are here to take care of your financial interest while you take care of your family.