An easy way to access your bank
Our Veterans and Active Duty Deserve Our Utmost!
All of Our Branches Will Be Closed ~ Wednesday, November 11th!
Top Five Facts ~ Veterans Day
- Veterans Day is observed every year on November 11th
- Veterans Day is observed to honor all veterans, both those living and those who are not living
- A Veteran is a man or woman who has served his/her country as a member of one of the armed forces (Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard or Marine Corps)
- Armistice means cessation of hostilities or to stop fighting. On November 11, 1918, an armistice was agreed to between Germany and the Allied Forces led by the United States. This was the end of World War I.
- In 1954, Congress passed legislation to replace the word Armistice for Veterans and officially honor all veterans on Veterans Day.
Time to turn your clocks back.
Time to refinance your home!
With rates at record lows, there are many opportunities
and advantages of refinancing your home:
Lower your monthly payment
Pay off your mortgage sooner by reducing the term years
Pay off high interest credit card debt
Make renovations or improvements to your home
Pay off student loan debt
And much more!
Turnaround times have improved and
we are closing many refinance loans within 3 weeks!
Email Us For More Information
All Branches are open for business today!
Our Hayneville and Highland Home Branches are currently closed due to power outages. Power crews are working diligently to restore power to these affected areas. We are available to serve you at our Luverne, Greenville, and Fort Deposit locations and online at www.fcbl.com.