Registering Your Account
The first time you receive a secure email, you are asked to register at the Secure Message Center. Registration is a one-time, quick and easy process. You receive an email message in your email Inbox notifying you that you have a message in the Secure Message Center. You must then register with the same email address that received the notification to access your secure messages.
You may also register by going directly to the Secure Message Center Sign In screen and selecting the Register button.
To register your Secure Message Center Account:
1. Select the Open Message button.
***Note: If your email program does not support active links, copy and paste the link provided in the message into your browser.
2. On the Registration screen, you can complete one of the two following actions.
a. Enter a Password that complies with the password rules shown.
b. Select a different email address to register and sign in with.
3. Select Register.
***Note: If you want to view the Secure Message Center in another language, select the language you want from the Language drop down box. For more information on using the Language feature, see Specifying Your Language.
Activating Your Password
You must activate your password when registering or if you change your password.
To activate your password:
1. Go to your email Inbox and find the new email message with “Secure Email Notification” in the Subject.
2. Open the email, which contains a link to a website where you will activate your password.
3. To activate your password, select the ACTIVATE link.
***Note: If your email program does not support active links, copy and paste the link into the address field of your internet browser and select Enter.
4. Select Continue.
If this is your first time to use the Secure Message Center, you must register before signing in. See Registering for more information.
To sign in to Secure Message Center:
1. Enter your registered Email Address.
2. If you want to view the Secure Message Center in another language, select the language you want from Language.
***Note: For more information on using the Language feature, see Specifying Your Language.
3. Enter your Password.
4. Select the Remember Me check box if you want to save your sign in information on this computer.
***Note: If you Sign Out, you will have to reenter your email address and password the next time you sign in. If you want your password to be saved, close the browser without using Sign Out.
5. Select Sign In.
If you previously signed in to your account, the date and time of your last account access appears on this screen as a security precaution.
Specifying Your Language
To display the Secure Message Center in another language, on the Sign In or Registration screen, select your language from the Language drop-down box. Once you sign in, your language preferences are saved and the portal always displays in your chosen language, unless you change the language again. Additionally, all notification messages and the online help automatically display in your chosen language.
***Note: You must have cookies enabled on your internet browser to use the Language feature. For more information on enabling cookies, see your internet browser’s Help.
To change your language again, return to the Sign In screen and select another language. After signing in, your new settings are saved and you will begin receiving notification email messages in your newly designated language
Changing your Password
***Warning: Do not close your browser before completing the reset password procedure entirely.
To change your password, go to the Secure Message Center by typing in the URL or selecting the Open Message button in a new message notification, then select the Reset button on the password prompt.
Reset Password allows you to change your password at any time. If you have set Remember Me, you need to sign out to see the Sign In screen.
To change your password:
1. From the Sign In screen, locate Forgot your password and select Reset.
2. On the Reset Password screen, enter your Email Address.
3. Enter a Password that complies with the password rules shown.
4. Re-enter your new password.
5. Select Reset.
6. You will receive a confirmation email in your regular email inbox with instructions on how to activate your password. If you do not receive the confirmation email, make sure you are a registered user for this portal. In addition, search your Spam or Junk folder for the confirmation email in case it was filtered there.
If you try to reset your password within 20 minutes of your previous reset attempt, you will not receive another email to your inbox. You must wait 20 minutes to reset your password again
If you need help please call 334-335-3346 and we will be happy to assist you.